Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jumping on the bandwagon.....

So I've seen this little diddy on at least two other blogs....figured I'd join in as well.

THE RULES: Elaborate on the words below kids!

Accent – British and Australian accents make me melt....especially when I'm drunk. Yeah, especially when I'm drunk.

I Don't Drink – whiskey. Whiskey makes me act like a burly man who wants to fight everyone. I am, in reality, the opposite of this facade. Once this past summer at a bar I was trying to impress this guy I know. I asked him what shot he wanted, and I thought he said, "Anything with whiskey." I almost gagged at the thought of it, but I'm a "guy's girl" right? I can handle it, right? So the bartender sets the shots in front of us, and the guy says, "What's this?" After the bartender replies that's it's Jim Beam, the guy looks at me angrily and says, "I said anything but whiskey!" Oops.

Chore I Hate – pairing up socks. I never come up with an even number. I find socks I didn't even know I had.

Pets – I have a 6 year old Shepard/Boxer mix, but she lives with my parents. I miss her!!

Essential Electronic – My laptop. I don't know what I would if I couldn't check Facebook every five minutes. I'm serious. It's sick but true.

Perfume/Cologne – I've been wearing Clinique "Happy" since middle school (I'm 21), and I'm okay with that. You find something you like; you stick with it.

Gold or silver – I'll say silver colored....it can be silver or white gold; I just don't like gold colored things.

Insomnia – when the TV's not on

Job Title – student....this semester I'm a student teacher....also, server aka my tables' bitch

Most Admired Trait – sense of humor....anyone who can make me laugh is a-okay in my book!

Kids – I obviously like them if I teach them; however, teaching is the BEST form of birth control!

Religion – is not something that is important to me....at all.

Siblings – 1 full brother, 2 stepsisters, and 1 half brother

Time I wake up – as of now, 5:30-6, and it suuuuuucks!

Unusual talent/skill – I can make a 3 leaf clover w/ my tongue. :O)

Vegetable I refuse to eat – olives or mushrooms

Worst habit – biting the skin around my fingers....it's a compulsive habit

X-rays – ummm.....well, I busted my chin open when I was three or four, but I have no idea if that required an x-ray. If it didn't, then my first one was when I was about 15 or 16. I had chest x-rays because I was having trouble breathing. Turns out, I was just having anxiety attacks--yay!

My favorite meal – either wings and beer or spaghetti and meatballs

3 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

how does this clover thing happen, exactly?

Ms. Cynic said...

unfortunately...no way to explain...

The Ambiguous Blob said...

pictures!!!