Monday, May 5, 2008

Math was never my strong point.

+ The grade that I was worried about actually does count, so I will actually be graduating---my degree will be processed on Wednesday...yesss!!
+ For graduation, my mom is taking me to the Dominican Republic in July.
+ Today I applied for my first passport. I feel so worldly and sophisticated.
- My friend thinks she's pregnant.
+ It's Cinco de Mayo, and I of course will be partaking in celebration.
- He told me all he can be is my friend.
- One of my room mates is moving out right now (not, because of anything bad...she graduated is going home....it's just still sad).
+ I am wearing the cutest shirt right now.
+ I am listening to my newly made "100% Non-Hispanic Music Cinco de Mayo" Mix.
- I have to start applying for teaching jobs this week....blahhhh.
- I still haven't heard from the one school I have applied to...I realllllly want the job.
+ NO MORE HOMEWORK!
+ I can do whatever I want now, because I don't have to feel guilty for doing it instead of schoolwork.
- I am still behind on my rent.
+ Did I mention Coronas and margs??

4 comments:

paperback reader said...

If you've been hanging out in the Midwest, wouldn't a trip to a local Chili's seem sorta wordly and sophisticated?

Enjoy the Hispanola.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Party!!! Being out of school must feel amazing.

Ms. Cynic said...

Being out of school feels great...having a college degree and waiting tables does not. :O)

CarmenSinCity said...

Sounds awesome - congratulations!!