Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello, strangers!

So I've been MIA for quite sometime now.

I doubt anyone has even noticed, but if anyone out there even reads this, I'm back!

I've been workin' my backend off (I'm broke as a joke), and this past weekend I went home for the boyfriend's 21st birthday and my best friend's wedding.

PLUS, I moved into my new place. It's nice here; definitely a "college" house (old, older appliances, kinda "dirty" etc.). I'm in the basement though, and it's freezing. I need to get a space heater, because I'm kind of miserable.

ANYWAY.....I'm back to finishing up the first season of Melrose Place.

************************************************************************************

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades." -- Demetri Martin


2 comments:

Tony said...

Welcome back.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Finally!!! Isn't it summertime? Are heaters necessary in the summer?