Monday, January 7, 2008

A Much Needed Letter

Dear Britney Spears,

As you may or may not know, I hated you growing up. I felt that you were a horrible role model. In fact, I even dressed up as you for Halloween in 7th grade complete with slutty spandex pants and what I considered at the time to be "trashy" hair and makeup. Basically, you made me feel bad about myself, because I thought I was fat. In my opinion, you had the perfect body. In retrospect, I was jealous.

Nowadays?

I no longer envy you! Holy fuck, Britney Spears, what the hell happened to you? It's one thing to hop on the Hollywood bandwagon of drugs, partying, and general debauchery, but you have children for Chrissake! How are you going to feel when they are old enough to see pictures of how psychotic you are and understand them? I'm sure they are going to be oh-so-proud of their Mommy. Because of you, the Federline boys will be forever taunted on the playground.

So congratulations, Ms. Trainwreck of the Year! You are now only a role model for wannabe drug addicts, psychos, and bad mothers!

Cheers,
Ms. C

PS: I found this on Perez : www.whenisbritneygoingtodie.com

No comments: