Sunday, January 20, 2008

WTFFFFFF?????!!!

So Friday night two of my room mates had a small bunch of people over (maybe 5 at most...and only one of which was a girl) to drink, play beer pong, and hang out. I did not partake; I went out to the bars. When I got home, they were still here, so we went to bed, whatever, right?

The next day I wake up, go to my bathroom, and discover my hair straightener is gone....my $125 CHI.

What the FUCK????!!!

Who steals something like that.....seriously????

I am so upset / PISSED OFF.

I mean seriously....WTF???

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

So you obviously told your roommates and they'll get it back or reimburse you.
Yeah?

Ms. Cynic said...

Ambig--My roommates are acting pretty apathetic, and it's really pissing me off. Apparently one of them called around and "no one knows where it is." Well, someone is obviously lying.

Red--I know! I am back to using my crappy old Conair straightener. My hair is curly right now for the first time in a month. Blah.