Sunday, March 2, 2008

Example of Why I Should Stop Drinking #1

I woke up Saturday morning and discovered I had the following "status" on Facebook:

"Ms. Cynic feels like everuone is hooking up btu her...oh well, she can possily wait for what she wants. 3:34 am "

a) I think the last part is referring to The Ex. Apparently at the bar I stood in the bathroom for about 30 minutes talking to him on the phone. I also have outgoing texts to him saying I "miss him in my life" and "wished he was in town" that night.

b) None of my friends actually were hooking up with anyone; it was all in my sad little drunk mind.

2 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

This drunken computer & phone usage must stop.
If you stop, I'll stop, okay? You go first.

Ms. Cynic said...

You might be waiting for quite some time...

LoL